APH OC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Axis Powers Hetalia Original Characters Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Houston, TX, USA [APP]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Plum Empire
Admin
The Plum Empire

Houston, TX, USA [APP] Empty
PostSubject: Houston, TX, USA [APP]   Houston, TX, USA [APP] EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:03 am

Name: Dr. Allen Samuel Jones

Nickname(s): Space Case none

Area Being Personified: Houston, Texas, USA

Timeline (DOB - DOD): 1836 - present day

Ethnicity: half-Mexican, half-Scottish-American (presumably)

Religion: Unitarian Universalist

Government: Houston is a Democrat surrounded by a sea of Republicans, so to speak. His current mayor, Annise Parker, is the first openly gay mayor of a major US city, so you can definitely say he's pretty liberal.

Likes: anything space-related, NASA, the medical field (Houston's practices are some of the best in the world), immigrants/refugees, being a hero

Dislikes: THUNDERSTORMS, LIKE WHOA, his inability to quit smoking, war, traffic, Russia (SPUTNIK, FFFFUUUU--), not knowing how to have fun

Notable Foreign Relationships: Partially dependent on his father’s relations (aka he suffers from this), although, given his diversity and sheer amount of immigrants (from all over Asia, South/Central America, Africa, etc), he’s much more open-minded. However, he’s not very familiar with Europeans.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Houston, TX, USA [APP]   Houston, TX, USA [APP] EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:39 am

Accepted
Back to top Go down
https://aphocforum.rpg-board.net
Mace

Mace

PostSubject: Re: Houston, TX, USA [APP]   Houston, TX, USA [APP] EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:43 pm

ffff I've never got a chance to say how awesome he is until now XD

AWESOME. There you go.

Oh, and have you ever heard of a game called Dead Space? :I Every time I see Allen, I think of him in that game. fffuuu-- it's so disturbing and scary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pf39bQ2nMz8

I like the second game more B)
Back to top Go down
The Plum Empire
Admin
The Plum Empire

PostSubject: Re: Houston, TX, USA [APP]   Houston, TX, USA [APP] EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:00 pm

fffffff--why thank you. B) <3 <3 <3

asldfjskd--oh my god, that reminds me of this one old movie! Fuck, I can't remember what the name of it was, though. :I
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Houston, TX, USA [APP]   Houston, TX, USA [APP] Empty

Back to top Go down

Houston, TX, USA [APP]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APH OC Forum :: Information :: The Atlas-
Jump to: