APH OC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Axis Powers Hetalia Original Characters Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Iran [APP]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
oppy

oppy

Iran [APP] Empty
PostSubject: Iran [APP]   Iran [APP] EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:41 pm

Name: Arash Amirpour

Nickname(s): 'Least Favourite Son', 'Asshole', 'That Batshit Guy', etc. Idk, everyone kind of hates him, they probably have lots of mean names for him.

Area Being Personified: Iran ( Post revolutionary Iran, meaning 1979 to present)

Timeline (DOB - DOD): His birth is pretty ambiguous, sometime during the Achaemenid Empire. (Since Persia was Iran first, Arash was kind of just there for a while until 1979.)

Ethnicity: Mostly Persian, though does have a combination of other Iranian Ethnic Groups in his blood. Has a good deal of Azeri in him too.

Religion: Shia Islam

Government: Theocratic republic

Likes: Shia Islam, Donkeys, Tea, Poetry, His mother, His culture, Cinema, Proving himself right, Arguing

Dislikes: Imperialism, Arabs, Dogs, THE WEST, ZIONISTS, Decadent Hobags (BITCHES MANNN), People who do things that is Haraam (OBVIOUSLY, he is not one of these people.), His government's rigid rules, Having a government that does not represent him, his people's suffering, Not being able to express himself

Notable Foreign Relationships: Hates (most of) the West with a passion deeper than his own beautiful and poetic soul. America and Israel are the worst people in the world. He hates England too, due to an exploitative presence in Iran. He gets along to some extent with Russia now, though he used to hate him. He loves his father (Persia), but he disagrees with all his policies, and still doesn't forgive him for allowing the Imperialist pressure on Iran (So it probably seems like he hates him). He has a secret crush on L.A. Does not like Arabs, Arabs do not like him. Still bitter towards Iraq. Holds good ties/some influence over many Central Asian countries that have Persian influence. ALSO IS MARRIED TO VIENNA ACCORDING TO SOME ARTICLE.

Last edited by oppy on Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:49 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Babby

Babby

Iran [APP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iran [APP]   Iran [APP] EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:46 pm

WHAT. ABOUT. "HUBBY". :/ Vienna is disappoint that their business marriage I mean relationship is not in there.

/shot XD
Back to top Go down
oppy

oppy

Iran [APP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iran [APP]   Iran [APP] EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:50 pm

I fixed it some. B)
Back to top Go down
The Plum Empire
Admin
The Plum Empire

Iran [APP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iran [APP]   Iran [APP] EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:55 pm

Accepted~ <3

The way I think of it in my mind is that Amir represents Persian people and the empire they held over other countries, whereas Arash represents all Iranian people as a whole? idk, that's the only way it makes sense to me. XD

And I am totally fine with this birth date; it makes sense, since he's Amir's first child, and (as we all know), he had many more afterward. :I
Back to top Go down
oppy

oppy

Iran [APP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iran [APP]   Iran [APP] EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:09 am

Fffuuuu- I am always so confused with what goes on for representation before 1979. Hurrr- but that sounds good, then 1979 he had to conform/radicalize himself into what is modern Iran. I love how I've been developing this oc for about two years and I still have no idea what's going on. :l

I haven't been sure how he could possibly be 40% non-Persian, since both of his parents are Persian- BUT I guess Hetalia doesn't follow biology? For the sake of accuracy, am I allowed to do that?
Back to top Go down
The Plum Empire
Admin
The Plum Empire

Iran [APP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iran [APP]   Iran [APP] EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:17 am

1979 is when he raged against the machine. B) /shot Same here, man, same here. :I

Actually, I was just thinking about saying something about this the other day (I guess I should have a long time ago, SORRY I AM SUCH A DOUCHE /sob), but P. Gulf is not 100% Persian herself. Actually, she is probably mostly Arab. xD But Amir named her first, hence the perceived nationality. (And it's what all the Arabs are whining about today. SHOULDA GOTTEN THERE FIRST, LOSERS. :\ SHE'S WITH US NOW.) But yeah, for the sake of accuracy, I'd say it's better to ignore biology. :I
Back to top Go down
oppy

oppy

Iran [APP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iran [APP]   Iran [APP] EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:45 am

Lmao, I never bothered to ask, though I was kind of wondering if she as an oc did have Arab in her. I JUST ASSUMED YOU MADE HER PERSIAN- HERRRRP, sorry. And ffff- my english teacher and I got in an argument in the hallways on if it was the Persian or Arabian Gulf a while ago. B) Good times.

And I'll ignore biology, then. B)

But seriously, this text idea will give such a chance to develop Arash and his relationship with Amir. <3
Back to top Go down
The Plum Empire
Admin
The Plum Empire

Iran [APP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iran [APP]   Iran [APP] EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:17 am

I like to pretend she is full Persian. :'I /SHOT Arabs get their own sea, so I say the gulf is Persian property, name-wise. :\ My whole family goes on a tirade when this subject comes up. XD

And yessss, I am excited to write about young!Amir again. I used to draw about him so much, but since I developed his character more, I haven't done anything with him in his better days. I bet their relationship was better back then, lol. Kid!Arash can enjoy his days being the son of the King of Kings. B)

Back to top Go down
Mace

Mace

Iran [APP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iran [APP]   Iran [APP] EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:32 am

*is so excite so excite* Man, I know what you mean about developing ocs, Oppykins. I didn't learn a majority of stuff about Mace until earlier this year. /bad rper There is so much stuff to sift through with the politics and name problems between Greek-Mace and Rep. Mace. ffffff

heeeerp speaking of developing ocs, I researched more on Faraz a while back and it turns out that Hyrcans were recorded as early as the Battle of Thermopylae. Until then I just assumed he was Mace and Amir's kid because I read a subarticle in my /british literature/ book. It said that Hyrcania was part of the "Persian and Macedonian empires", and I jumped the shark on that one. Sad So idk how I should rp him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Iran [APP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iran [APP]   Iran [APP] Empty

Back to top Go down

Iran [APP]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APH OC Forum :: Information :: The Atlas-
Jump to: