APH OC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Axis Powers Hetalia Original Characters Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hyrcania [APP]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mace

Mace

Hyrcania [APP] Empty
PostSubject: Hyrcania [APP]   Hyrcania [APP] EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 4:02 pm

Name: Faraz Gorgani

Nickname(s): Joojeh, Little Shit, That Darn Hyrcan

Area Being Personified: Hyrcania/Verkana, former satrapy of the Persian Empire.

Timeline (DOB - DOD): Civilization in the region is dated ca. 5000 B.C. The satrapy of Hyrcania was first recorded during the reign of Cyrus the Great between 559 and 530 B.C. Hyrcania was around long after the fall of the Sassinid Dynasty, so I'll just assume he stopped being his own satrapy sometime after, splitting into Golestan, Gilan, Turkmenistan, and Mazandaran.

Ethnicity: He's a bit of everything there is in Iran. :I The few Mace-Greek traits he had have blended under a mix of Persians, Gilakis, Mazadaranis, Turkmens, and basically anything else from Kurds to Russians.

Religion: He was born into Zoroastrianism, but was forcibly converted to Islam. Today, he is retains a lot of Shi'a influence, but loosely adheres to other religions from tribal traditions to Bahá'í. Because of such widespread beliefs, Faraz has become somewhat agnostic.

Government: Technically under Iran's thumb, but Faraz is so far away from the capital that he basically does whatever he wants. The Iranian government reprimands him for violating laws, but rarely does anything about it.

Likes: His baba, building things, nature, tigers, wolves, sheep, rice, being forever alone, pestering strangers/Arash.

Dislikes: Arash, Arabs, noise, poachers, being forced to do anything.

Notable Foreign Relationships: He does have some Greek in him, but the only thing Greek about him would be some of the structures built following Alexander the Great's death. Since part of him is now a part of Turkmenistan, Faraz is also close to him ethnically.

((Still working out some errors, please correct me if something looks amiss :I))

Back to top Go down
oppy

oppy

Hyrcania [APP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyrcania [APP]   Hyrcania [APP] EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 4:07 pm

Why does Arash go before Arabs?

): ): ):
Back to top Go down
Mace

Mace

Hyrcania [APP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyrcania [APP]   Hyrcania [APP] EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 4:08 pm

Because he runs over his animals on purpose.
Back to top Go down
The Plum Empire
Admin
The Plum Empire

Hyrcania [APP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyrcania [APP]   Hyrcania [APP] EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 4:21 pm

Accepted~

Yessssss, my joojeh~ <333 And of course, baba is first and foremost on 'likes' list. B) Parental favoritism, awwwwwww yeah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hyrcania [APP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyrcania [APP]   Hyrcania [APP] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hyrcania [APP]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APH OC Forum :: Information :: The Atlas-
Jump to: