APH OC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Axis Powers Hetalia Original Characters Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

World Meetings? Feedback, please!

Go down 
+2
Blank
The Plum Empire
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The Plum Empire
Admin
The Plum Empire

World Meetings? Feedback, please! Empty
PostSubject: World Meetings? Feedback, please!   World Meetings? Feedback, please! EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 11:22 pm

So, lately, I've been thinking about posting a topic with either Allen or Piter for when they hosted G8 summits, which got me thinking--would anyone else be interested in the idea of having a section where we can post world-meeting types of topics? Things like G-20 and whatnot are nice, because they offer a chance for a wide range of characters to be used, regardless of their geographical or historical relevance to each other. And yet, they ARE events that have actually happened in history, so they're not just completely random, either.

But back to the point, I was thinking that it would be nice to have a separate section for these altogether, so...how to explain it... So that we have a place where we can have more casual topics, and you don't have to think so hard about who you can use to rp with. XD

Idk, I just want to get some opinions before I do anything. GET USED TO THIS, YOU GUYS, BECAUSE I LIKE THROWING IDEAS OUT A LOT.

P.S. I am trying to word this coherently, but I am so tired I can hardly think straight, herp derp. /needs to go to bed early tonight
Back to top Go down
Blank

PostSubject: Re: World Meetings? Feedback, please!   World Meetings? Feedback, please! EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 3:08 pm

Yesss
I think this is a great idea. xD It'll let people roleplay with other members they don't usually get to chat with.
Back to top Go down
Mace

Mace

PostSubject: Re: World Meetings? Feedback, please!   World Meetings? Feedback, please! EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 3:37 pm

I vote yus -w-

That would definately speed up threads and make things less awkward for people who have oc's that don't get to interact much due to time frames/etc.

Great thinking as usual, husband. B)
Back to top Go down
Caterpillars

Caterpillars

PostSubject: Re: World Meetings? Feedback, please!   World Meetings? Feedback, please! EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 3:49 pm

LATES POSTS ARE COOL OKAY.

And yesss, some meetings would be nice. B)
Back to top Go down
CelioMacario

CelioMacario

PostSubject: Re: World Meetings? Feedback, please!   World Meetings? Feedback, please! EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 10:59 pm

Yes I would like to have world meeting please =3=
Back to top Go down
Ram

Ram

PostSubject: Re: World Meetings? Feedback, please!   World Meetings? Feedback, please! EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 2:52 pm

I love this idea because it opens up an opportunity to everyone to be in a thread together and discuss a common topic - not just an event limited to a specific number of characters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Meetings? Feedback, please!   World Meetings? Feedback, please! Empty

Back to top Go down

World Meetings? Feedback, please!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APH OC Forum :: OOC Topics :: Old Archive-
Jump to: