APH OC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Axis Powers Hetalia Original Characters Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Start of a Miracle[Vigan City, 1942, Philippines]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CelioMacario

CelioMacario

The Start of a Miracle[Vigan City, 1942, Philippines] Empty
PostSubject: The Start of a Miracle[Vigan City, 1942, Philippines]   The Start of a Miracle[Vigan City, 1942, Philippines] EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:49 am

It all started how my Brother, Manila was captured by Japan, It was the Feast of the Immaculate Concepcion and he was Busy with Intramuros on preparing the festivities, the next thing he knew... He was already bombed and was captured... the news quickly spread like wild fire after that... its been almost six months... and my brothers are trying hard to get rid of those demons out of our house....... I wonder if I can be safe from those monsters

-Vigan

Vigan closes her journal as she look out her bedroom window.... She looked at the Houses her Father and Mother built for her.... She could not help but feel helpless... All her brothers and sisters trying there best too keep Japan out of their House, but she could not do a thing..... She wished that her Papa and Mama was here to protect her.... But the thing is her Parents could not do anything either... They were also at War... She envied them.... for have such great courage to face other nations....

"I wonder... if I can even save myself" Vigan asked to herself as she lean at the bedroom window,

She sighs... and goes to her bed and put out the lamp.....

She silently prayed that it will still be okay tomorrow

((LOL I don't even know if I did it right... I guess this will mostly involve her family))
Back to top Go down
The Plum Empire
Admin
The Plum Empire

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Miracle[Vigan City, 1942, Philippines]   The Start of a Miracle[Vigan City, 1942, Philippines] EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:10 pm

Japan was the rightful ruler of Asia...or so his father claimed. Masahiro wasn't sure what he believed. His father could say that Japan was the rightful ruler of the whole world, and Fukuoka would have still followed every order given to him. He'd taken an oath of loyalty, and he didn't intend to break it any time soon.

He had to wonder, though, how long this war would go on. What happened once they conquered all of Asia? Would the rest of the world just be okay with that? He doubted it. Already, he was getting tired, even though he didn't show it. A perfect soldier never complained.

After ousting the Americans from Manila, they'd moved on to force them to surrender at Bataan, sucessfully taking the Philippines under Japanese control. At the moment, one of his brothers was taking the Americans to a prison camp, and Masahiro had moved on to get the rest of the captured nation in order. He'd been working all day by the time he reached the city of Vigan, and night had already fallen.

He didn't know what kind of person (Man? Woman? Young? Old?) lived in this house, but he hoped they would be cooperative. It was too late for more fighting. Using the back of his fist, he knocked loudly on the door (he could have just broken it down, but at least he was kind of polite about it), "This is the Imperial Army of Japan! Come out and surrender quietly!"

((DID I APP HIM JUST SO I COULD REPLY TO THIS? YOU'LL NEVER KNOW. /shot Oh my god, I hope I am doing this right. orz))
Back to top Go down
CelioMacario

CelioMacario

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Miracle[Vigan City, 1942, Philippines]   The Start of a Miracle[Vigan City, 1942, Philippines] EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:55 pm

"This was not Happening" As she heard those knocks on the door

Vigan heard scary stories about them... She scrambled to her room as she prepares herself to get the door....

Would she surrender, just give up her home. But then again if she resisted she could be killed as well. She hated this, She hated all of it. It's been almost 15 minutes to make herself look unnoticeable, She covered all her skin with layers of clothes and even veiled half of her face so that demon could not see her face, Vigan Always remembered her father said, that she was a very pretty lady... a mestiza whom the Spanish crown could be proud off..... That's why she was trained to be a good host when her papa would throw out parties in her home...... But this was not a party......

She will surrender to those monsters... She did not want any casualties to her people... But the only thing she could do to them is to let them feel that they are not welcome in her home......

She reached the door... and open it quietly...

She saw a stoic young looking man.... standing in front of her door....

Strange.... she never knew that those demons were kinda good looking.....

((LOL who knows but this would be very interesting Let there romance shine... I think this is the only story.... I find it sweet and very tragic at the end...))
Back to top Go down
The Plum Empire
Admin
The Plum Empire

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Miracle[Vigan City, 1942, Philippines]   The Start of a Miracle[Vigan City, 1942, Philippines] EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:29 pm

What was taking so long? Didn't they understand the situation? He was considering using the end of his rifle to bang on the door even louder, but he told himself to wait just five more minutes. It was late, they'd probably already been sleeping, that would explain it...yeah...it just couldn't be helped...

But after a good fifteen minutes had passed, he was starting to get testy. Punctuality was something he took seriously.

Thankfully, though, the door finally opened to reveal--a young woman? That wasn't exactly what he'd been expecting. He couldn't see her face, but he could tell by the way she was elegantly dressed that she was no fighter. Ruefully, he reflected that it was lucky for her that he was not like some of his brothers... They could be quite cruel to beautiful women, to put it lightly. But he still followed his bushido. Benevolence, respect, honor... Sometimes he secretly wondered if these virtues had been forgotten by his father and younger brothers.

"The Americans are gone. You're under our control now," he said, a little more softly than he would have with another man (women were like flowers; they had to be treated so delicately...), "My name is Colonel Honda, and as of today, you are under my jurisdiction."

((I know, right? It's the kind of romance story you would normally see in movies...))
Back to top Go down
CelioMacario

CelioMacario

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Miracle[Vigan City, 1942, Philippines]   The Start of a Miracle[Vigan City, 1942, Philippines] EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 2:35 am

Vigan look down at the floor. She wonders if her siblings are alright she silently prayed for their safety.

She tried to hold back her tears, She was scared, She started to regret answering the door, Why does she acts to be brave, The Soldier in front of her was good looking but you cant judge a book by its cover.. She has to deal with it, She has no power over him... but it does not mean she will be a servant on her own house... She is was the Daughter of the Great Kingdom of Spain and the Proud daughter of Basque Country..

Vigan lifted her head and face the man, she removed her veil and look into Honda's eyes,

"Well... Isn't that a terrible news.... But I must say I'm quite impressed you never broke through the door... or just set my house a blaze..." She replied in a cold voice...

She looked at him in utter disgust, but tears are already running down to her face.....

"You maybe had controlled over this land.. Mr. Honda but you will never be welcomed here"

In that sentence she turned backed running towards to her room.

((LOL I wonder if it will be love at first sight or maybe fight XD... But I hope this RP run smoothly... Plus like the Philippines, She maybe a delicate flower... but she knows how to hold her ground))
Back to top Go down
The Plum Empire
Admin
The Plum Empire

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Miracle[Vigan City, 1942, Philippines]   The Start of a Miracle[Vigan City, 1942, Philippines] EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:10 pm

When she pulled the veil away from her face, he was momentarily stunned. He'd been vaguely wondering if maybe she wore it to hide something...a deformity, maybe. But the girl before him was gorgeous...like a princess... The surprise brought a faint blush to his face.

But then she spoke, her words punctuated by tears, and it was clear she hated him and everything he represented. And perhaps for good reason.

He opened his mouth to reply, to defend himself and his people, but no words came out. There was nothing to say. Then she turned and ran back inside, and he frantically called out after her, "M-matte...!" Stepping back, he quietly cursed himself for automatically speaking in Japanese. She was already gone.

What could he do? She seemed to live alone... He would feel uncomfortable to follow her into her own house, especially if she already disliked him.

And she'd left the door open. He could close it, but it would still be unlocked. One of his brothers might come and... Anything. Anything could happen. It was shameful, that he had to worry about his own family doing such dishonorable things... But he'd seen it happen, already, in other places they'd captured (the Nanking Massacre...he shuddered just recalling it; it would haunt his memories until the day he died). He knew what they were capable of, now.

Not knowing what else to do, he softly closed the door and stood guard outside of it. He had no other orders to follow for the night, so... But why was he doing this? Maybe to prove something? That he was a good person, even if he was Japanese...?

Still, he was tired. But a perfect soldier never complained. Standing sentennial, the hours went by as he watched the morning sun rising once again into the sky. The sun he both worshipped and swore loyalty to. The sun he would gladly sacrifice his own life for. The symbol of his people...

((Hurrrgh, typed this on my phone, sorry for any mistakes. XD))
Back to top Go down
CelioMacario

CelioMacario

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Miracle[Vigan City, 1942, Philippines]   The Start of a Miracle[Vigan City, 1942, Philippines] EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:04 pm

Vigan locked her bedroom Door as she cries with a pillow in her face....

"Stupid... Soldier..." She mutters while she cries.... But she could still remember the Soldiers shocked face... When she blurted out those words to him... The Soldier looked hurt, Vigan stopped crying... wondering if she had said to much....

She hugged her pillow.... while her eyes grew heavy... She mutter out words... "maybe... I... Should say.. S.." and she fell asleep

Morning came soon... She woke up.... still trying to make her life as normal as possible knowing that she is captive... She fixed herself up so she could cook breakfast... She suddenly realized she did not close her door that night.... She panicked... All of the things her parents has given to her was there, Maybe that soldier steal her goods.... Vigan hurriedly went own the stairs.... and saw... the door was close... All her items are still there.....She went up again to one of her rooms... an peeked outside... She saw Mr. Honda Standing at her door..

"Was he guarding her house all night... But why" She asked herself.... Feeling a bit guilty..... She went down and open the door....

She look at him and slightly blushed...

"S...Senor Honda.... Please come in... and have a little... Rest... and after that.... I shall give you Breakfast......" Her voice was shaking....Vigan does not know why does she feel guilty to a man who had hurt her Family....

Back to top Go down
The Plum Empire
Admin
The Plum Empire

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Miracle[Vigan City, 1942, Philippines]   The Start of a Miracle[Vigan City, 1942, Philippines] EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:28 pm

He was nearly dead on his feet by the time the sun had completely risen. Other than just being extremely tired, he couldn't even feel his toes anymore after standing for so long--maybe this had been a stupid idea, on his part. But when she opened the door, he snapped to attention as if his commanding officer had just walked out.

She was even more beautiful in the light of the morning... But her voice was shaking so badly. Though it made his heart sink a little, he reminded himself that he was unwelcome in this land, and he couldn't expect anyone to like him. Especially not lovely young women.

Bowing to her deeply (he'd probably be in big trouble if his fellow soldiers saw him bowing to the enemy), he responded while still facing the ground, "There is no need. I'm intruding upon you enough as it is..."

Straightening back up, he added reassuringly, "And I'm not hungry at all, really--" He was cut off by his own stomach growling, causing him to turn red and grimace in embarrassment. The truth was that he was starving, but wouldn't admit it. It was more polite to just deal with it than to inconvenience someone else...especially since that someone else was the person whose home he'd taken under his own control.
Back to top Go down
CelioMacario

CelioMacario

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Miracle[Vigan City, 1942, Philippines]   The Start of a Miracle[Vigan City, 1942, Philippines] EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:58 pm

Vigan looked at him surprisingly as he bowed to her, She did not expect any courteous gesture from the enemy at all, She heard his refusal at her invitation for Breakfast and could not help but feel a little disappointed and then she heard his stomach growl, She tried not to laugh at the situation, but somehow she feels more relax now at his presence, maybe he is not like the others...

Vigan looked at his face, He was blushing, She could not help but smile and find it cute at the current situation,

"Senor Honda, It seems you are quite hungry, Please come in and join me for breakfast" She was smiling at him as she opens her doors invitingly to the man,Leading the way to the dining room.... Her brothers would have yelled at her for doing this to the enemy... She stopped at her tracks... She looked at him again..

"Don't think... That we are in good terms.... this is just thanks for guarding my house" Her face was heating up.. clearly she was blushing... Why was she blushing!!!

((WAAAAA why did i type such tsun-tsun words))
Back to top Go down
The Plum Empire
Admin
The Plum Empire

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Miracle[Vigan City, 1942, Philippines]   The Start of a Miracle[Vigan City, 1942, Philippines] EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:04 am

Blushing all the more, he fumbled to get his boots off (his clothes were usually kept immaculate, even during wartime, but his shoes were dirty from the day before) before walking in, stammering 'excuse me' and 'thank you' and 'pardon the intrusion' in a quiet, meaningless string of words as he followed her.

He was normally a pretty commanding person--especially around his men in the army--but even at home, as well, being the eldest brother of many siblings. But he never had been very good with women. He had no idea how to act at all, and all of his aloofness went down the drain.

Like when she suddenly turned around, apparently angry with him again, he panicked slightly, not knowing what he'd done wrong. "S-sorry! I'm sorry...!" He bowed again, several times, expression one of total bewilderment, "I'll--I'll just leave, if...if it's too much..." What was he even trying to say. He felt like hitting his own head against the wall, he was being so inarticulate. He was just a soldier; it wasn't his job to be good at saying things, just to be good at following what others said to him.

((pffft "Stupid soldier, I'm not inviting you in b-because I like you or anything. So don't get the wrong idea, got it!?" /shot))
Back to top Go down
CelioMacario

CelioMacario

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Miracle[Vigan City, 1942, Philippines]   The Start of a Miracle[Vigan City, 1942, Philippines] EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:45 am

"Wait!!" She choked out at she suddenly grabs the Soldier's sleeves....

She was avoiding his gaze, She could not help but blush at the man... He was very odd as a soldier, She finds that charming about him.

"I.. I didn't told you to Leave....." She said in a low voice..... "Please... Stay... I insist" If only her Brothers could see her right now... They must be thinking how she had lost her mind saying such words to the soldier...

They already reached the Dining room, It was filled with lavish furniture coming from the both east and west, There it hung different paintings of Her Parents and her Siblings, Vigan grabbed a chair and offer it to the soldier...

"Please sit... I'll prepare our breakfast..." She said in a pleasing manner, She scurried to the kitchen and place her best plates and silverware she had... she had put it in a tray... and took out some newly cooked rice and fried some dried fish that her brother gave to her...

After a few minutes, she went out of the kitchen with a tray of food... She place the plate and silver wares in front of the soldier and she sits across the table in front of him....

"Sorry... if it took a while.... Tuyo is served best... when it's still warm from the frying pan...." She smiled

SHe suddenly realized that he was an enemy not a guest in the house... she blushed "Senor Honda...again.. this is just to say thanks... It's not that.. I like you or anything...Please don't misunderstand my hospitality...."

((/shot forever.... Somehow he will never be a christmas cake if this progress well....))

Back to top Go down
The Plum Empire
Admin
The Plum Empire

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Miracle[Vigan City, 1942, Philippines]   The Start of a Miracle[Vigan City, 1942, Philippines] EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:38 pm

He allowed himself to be guided into the dining room, confused and flustered, but a bit happy, in a way. Maybe she wasn't so appalled by him, after all...

The interior of the room was striking to him--he didn't know that Asian countries could have Western furniture (and those pictures on the wall...were those European people?). He was so used to his house in Japan. Tatami mats, low tables, cushions on the floor, futons... Despite having been to Korea, China, and now other places in Asia, he realized he was still quite sheltered. Japan had been living behind locked gates for centuries. Everyone stayed out, and everyone stayed in. He'd almost forgotten there was a world outside of his, until they'd started going to war with other countries.

Taking off his cap, he bowed again and accepted the seat, mumbling a barely audible "excuse me". Honestly, he didn't know what else to say. As he waited, he felt his anxiety growing. Why had he agreed to this? He should have refused again, he was inconveniencing her, being in her house like this. He was being rude, so rude... And yet, he couldn't make himself get up, apologize, and leave. It was too late, now.

By the time she set the food in front of him, he was a nervous wreck on the inside. Outwardly, though, he'd managed to compose himself. Sitting up perfectly straight, keeping his head lowered (he told himself he was being humble and respectful, but really, he was just afraid to look at her), he pressed his palms together and said, "Thank you." And then, blushing, looking down even more, he added, "I'm sorry, I'll leave as soon as possible. I'm intruding on your household..." In more ways than one. He reminded himself that he was the captor here, and she the captive. ...But somehow, that just made him blush even more, so he took a bite of food to give himself something to do.
Back to top Go down
CelioMacario

CelioMacario

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Miracle[Vigan City, 1942, Philippines]   The Start of a Miracle[Vigan City, 1942, Philippines] EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 2:24 am

It was a very strange situation, there she is across the table, eating breakfast with the man who just conquered her whole house, eating the food that she cooked... It was quiet... Maybe she was just curious about him. Vigan has so many questions she wants to ask about him, Why was he here... Why did his family attacked hers. Is he single....

She looked at him very curiously, She knows its rude to stare at a guest she was still blushing... Vigan continued eating but she has to get her answers.... She must find out what is his family's plan or at least about her captor.... But the way she treats him now is like a guest.... A Guest.... that's it, Vigan mentally congratulated herself, She was really her Father's Daughter, She was gonna welcome that fine soldier, and maybe she can find something more about his family's plan, and maybe more about him... like his favorite food.... That's important right....???

She looked at him again, Damn those lovely eyes....

"Where do you plan to stay...?" As she look at the soldier across the table

((Of course she wants to know more about him, It will be a great assistance to her... I mean his brothers for the rebellion))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Miracle[Vigan City, 1942, Philippines]   The Start of a Miracle[Vigan City, 1942, Philippines] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Start of a Miracle[Vigan City, 1942, Philippines]
Page 1 of 1