APH OC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Axis Powers Hetalia Original Characters Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kurdistan [APP]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
oppy

oppy

Kurdistan [APP] Empty
PostSubject: Kurdistan [APP]   Kurdistan [APP] EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:19 pm

Name: Soran Kurdistani (Iraq is now allowing this name, Soran's real name.)

Nickname(s): Sohrab Kordestani (By Iran), Salah (Whatever Syria's last name is)(By Syria), Serhan Adnan (By Turkey)

Area Being Personified: Kurdistan (Generally the Kurdish ethnic group, located in East Turkey, Northern Syria, Northern Iraq and North-West Iran)

Timeline (DOB - DOD): His birth date is unknown, his origins are pretty ambiguous, but he is very old. Still alive today.

Ethnicity: Kurdish

Religion: Sunni Islam

Government: Is not a state. He does have a degree of autonomy in Iraq which is governed by the Kurdish Regional Government. He is ultimately under the rule of the countries he lives with.

Likes: Tea, Smoking, Donkeys, Mules, Horses, Sheep, Goats, His family, Kurdish music, Kurdish food, His distinct culture, His language(s), Mountains

Dislikes: Discrimination, The Kurdish suffering, TURKEY, Iraq, Syria, Iran, SADDAM HUSSEIN, Mines, His current living situation

Notable Foreign Relationships: Really hates Turkey and really doesn't like Syria, Iran and Iraq. He holds a deep grudge for those who had made him suffer. Admires America for getting rid of Saddam Hussein. He still hates Iraq for Saddam, even though Iraq has had to ease up on him. Likes Israel too.

((Also this is Soran as a dog- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3AK50PotkQ )
Back to top Go down
The Plum Empire
Admin
The Plum Empire

Kurdistan [APP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurdistan [APP]   Kurdistan [APP] EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:30 pm

Accepted~

lmao, that dog-- XD Obv, the sheep represent Iraq, Iran, Turkey, and Syria. But Iran is the better sheep. /SHOT
Back to top Go down
oppy

oppy

Kurdistan [APP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurdistan [APP]   Kurdistan [APP] EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:55 pm

Yes they do. B) Turkey sheep plows him over, so Soran yips at him. And lmao- yes, Iran is obviously a very handsome sheep. B)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Kurdistan [APP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurdistan [APP]   Kurdistan [APP] EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 2:14 pm

...I googled 'turkey sheep', thinking I could find a cartoon or something of a turkey crossed with a sheep to illustrate the image I got in my head when I read that. Instead, I got images of a sheep in Turkey that gave birth to a dead lamb with a human face. :(

...I CAN'T UNSEE IT. /SCREAMING SOBS
Back to top Go down
https://aphocforum.rpg-board.net
Mace

Mace

Kurdistan [APP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurdistan [APP]   Kurdistan [APP] EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 3:21 pm

Soran is such a trooper
Eh barks at sheep and doesn't afraid of no headbutting

ffff Mace can be that sheep that checks up on him at the end, shaking her head disapprovingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kurdistan [APP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurdistan [APP]   Kurdistan [APP] Empty

Back to top Go down

Kurdistan [APP]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APH OC Forum :: Information :: The Atlas-
Jump to: