APH OC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Axis Powers Hetalia Original Characters Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Somalia [APP]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
oppy

oppy

Somalia [APP] Empty
PostSubject: Somalia [APP]   Somalia [APP] EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 2:30 pm

Name: Hassan Mohammed Ahmad

Nickname(s): "Failed State", "That guy that Hijacked my ship"

Area Being Personified: Somalia

Timeline (DOB - DOD): Somalia has been inhabited forever, but that was his mother, The Land of Punt, Hassan was born when the Cushites migrated over, they occupied the entire horn of Africa in around 100 AD, that was when Hassan was born. Still alive today.

Ethnicity: Somali

Religion: Sunni Islam

Government: Well- He has a Transitional Government... But they aren't able to do much, at all. As a failed state, he doesn't really have any 'real' government.

Likes: Spoken poetry, Fishing, Camels, Bananas, Guns, The Ocean, Being able to do as he likes, Protecting his waters (from foreign ships), Yemen, Uniting all Somalis, Nice boats, Islam

Dislikes: Poverty, Foreigners dumping and fishing in his waters, His troubles, Himself, Ethiopia

Notable Foreign Relationships: Hates that no good Ethiopia, doesn't like Kenya either. He has good ties with the Arab nations, and is part of the Arab league. Somaliland, Puntland, Djibouti, Ogaden and the North Eastern Province of Kenya he all believes belong to him, even if they disagree. Has a very close connection to Yemen. In his history he was a major place for ports, he had the perfect situation to connect all regions, and give him a little bit of their influence.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Somalia [APP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somalia [APP]   Somalia [APP] EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 2:34 pm

Accepted~

There is a Somalian sitting next to me in my Western Civilizations class. Every day, he wears the most boss suits and has the coolest accent. B)
Back to top Go down
https://aphocforum.rpg-board.net
oppy

oppy

Somalia [APP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somalia [APP]   Somalia [APP] EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 2:41 pm

Yessss, lmaoo- I had a Somali friend in some summer camp. She was honestly the funniest person I ever knew, and her accent was so great. <3

And fffff- I have no idea how I will even use Somalia for anything other than stealing ships. SINCE HE'S THE ONLY ONE IN EAST AFRICA. (One of the only in Africa...)
Back to top Go down
less

Somalia [APP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somalia [APP]   Somalia [APP] EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 2:54 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2NcqM6xUqA
sorry I saw this yesterday and couldn't help myself XD
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Somalia [APP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somalia [APP]   Somalia [APP] EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 2:59 pm

LMAOOOOOOO THAT VIDEO. I should not be laughing as hard as I am, derp.
Back to top Go down
https://aphocforum.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Somalia [APP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somalia [APP]   Somalia [APP] Empty

Back to top Go down

Somalia [APP]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APH OC Forum :: Information :: The Atlas-
Jump to: