APH OC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Axis Powers Hetalia Original Characters Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Uzbekistan [APP]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
oppy

oppy

Uzbekistan [APP] Empty
PostSubject: Uzbekistan [APP]   Uzbekistan [APP] EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 6:46 pm

Name: Timur Akramov

Nickname(s): "Asshole Uzbekistan", "Nosy Person With Bone in His Brain"

Area Being Personified: Uzbekistan

Timeline (DOB - DOD): His 'birth' is pretty ambiguous, you could time it when the Uzbeks came into Uzbekistan, but Uzbekistan had a very strong cultural heritage before that, maybe around 1500. Still Alive.

Ethnicity: Uzbek

Religion: Sunni Islam, Very secular but would like to be less so

Government: “Republic”, but is pretty much a dictatorship.

Likes: Timur (Tamerlane, who he stole his name from), Sexy belly dancing ladies, Tea, Good Uzbek baths/massages, Bootlegged things, Vodka, Guests, Wrestling, Family

Dislikes: Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Police, His no good neighbors, The President's Daughter, Paying bribes

Notable Foreign Relationships: Does not like Kyrgyzstan or Kazakhstan at all. He actually doesn't really get along with any of his neighbors. There's tensions of some sort with all of them. He gets along with Russia and was part of the Soviet Union at one time. Very connected to Persia.

((Herppp new oc, things may change.)

Last edited by oppy on Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Uzbekistan [APP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uzbekistan [APP]   Uzbekistan [APP] EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 8:00 pm

Accepted~

HE BEST PREPARE TO HAVE PLAGUE GERMS COUGHED ON HIM RELENTLESSLY. Dude, have you watched Anthony Bourdain? That is not a 'good' massage, it's torture. :I But they showed a wedding on there, too, and I was like, "...So Persian. B) <3"
Back to top Go down
https://aphocforum.rpg-board.net
Mace

Mace

Uzbekistan [APP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uzbekistan [APP]   Uzbekistan [APP] EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 8:06 pm

ffff keep on rollin' with them oc's, gurl~ B) I can dig it <3

Yesss, I am learning so much about all of the 'stans already XD!
Back to top Go down
oppy

oppy

Uzbekistan [APP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uzbekistan [APP]   Uzbekistan [APP] EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:19 pm

@ Plum-

GOD DAMN, KYRGYZSTAN, THAT DIRTY WOMAN SENDING HER CHILD THING TO SABOTAGE THE UZBEKS. And lmaoooo, yes, I love that episode- hurrrr. He loves them massages B) I stole a lot of the likes from it. B) You want a wedding- this is Uzbekistan's dream wife https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXwAtgF3NC4

@ Mace-

B)

FFF Nobody knows anything about the 'stans. /SOB
Back to top Go down
The Plum Empire
Admin
The Plum Empire

Uzbekistan [APP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uzbekistan [APP]   Uzbekistan [APP] EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:30 pm

lmaoooo I haven't talked about it yet, but according to legend, Barskon was settled by a Persian leader. So my logic says that Amir was traveling to Kyrgyzstan and had a fling-- LOOK WHAT YOU DO BABA, YOU CREATED A MONSTER. But god, that is like, one of my favorite episodes of No Reservations. <3 <3 <3 alskdfslkj--I am so inherently prejudiced against belly dancing fffff I am trying so hard to get over it. :'I
Back to top Go down
oppy

oppy

Uzbekistan [APP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uzbekistan [APP]   Uzbekistan [APP] EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:41 pm

Persia, that card. B) Lmaooo- I love Belly dancing, so much, SORRY. B) My wife in Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility is a sexy belly dancer. And hurrr- yes, I loved it too. I don't watch TV, but I've watched that on netflix, and I've seen the Saudi Arabia one which is also so great. <3
Back to top Go down
Mace

Mace

Uzbekistan [APP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uzbekistan [APP]   Uzbekistan [APP] EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:46 pm

I love belly dancing, too. Once at summer camp, my group had to come up with a dance skit so I suggested belly dancing (simple stuff, no scarves or anything XD). We were one of the camp favorites B) Thank you, Fit TV Belly Dance Hour! /shot

ffff Every time I see Barskon, I think of "Bubble Boy." I am such a bad person. :I Oh, man I am so excited about rping with you two dkdjfs <3

AND OH GOD WHY DO I KEEP IMAGINING THIS SONG WILL PLAY WHENEVER BARSKON ENTERS THE ROOM
Back to top Go down
blueberries

blueberries

Uzbekistan [APP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uzbekistan [APP]   Uzbekistan [APP] EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 10:06 pm

I have no idea why, but I love this guy already. 8D

The -stans need more love, they're very unappreciated, but fascinating countries. ;;;

KYRGYZSTAN WOULD NEVER SABOTAGE THE UZBEKS, WHAT MAKES YOU SAY THAT? /SHOT
Back to top Go down
The Plum Empire
Admin
The Plum Empire

Uzbekistan [APP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uzbekistan [APP]   Uzbekistan [APP] EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 10:11 pm

@oppy: ItissolesssuperiorthanPersiandancingIdon'tcarewhatanyonesays-- There I said it. :I /stoned to death fuuuuu--I haven't seen that one yet. That is like, one of the four only shows I ever watch on television. XD

@Mace: LMAOOOOOOOO OH MY GOD--that song ffffff THAT IS HIS ANTHEM. FOREVER CANON.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Uzbekistan [APP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uzbekistan [APP]   Uzbekistan [APP] Empty

Back to top Go down

Uzbekistan [APP]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APH OC Forum :: Information :: The Atlas-
Jump to: